Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Today I am contemplating the many hats worn by this mom. Life is out of control, so I take my own coaching advice and step back. What is most important? What do I want my life to look like? Not this hectic mess I've created! God has come to give me life and life more abundant. I should be making the most of every opportunity, but I have taken on responsibilities that He never intended for me to take. Now I'm so busy I don't even recognize the opportunities or I don't have time to indulge them. So, I learn to let go of things that God did not call me to do and focus on that one thing...Christ and His will for me, not the music minister's will, not the pastor's will, or my teenager's will, but His alone.

We have all the time to do everything God wants us to do, not what everyone else thinks we ought to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment